[Nut-upsdev] Updates to the Belkin driver

John Bayly john.bayly at tipstrade.net
Fri Oct 8 18:22:10 UTC 2010

  After installing NUT, I've noticed that the belkin driver capabilities
are rather basic. We have a Belkin Regulator Pro 1400VA (F6C1400-EUR),
so I've updated the driver to support control of the buzzer & tests, as
well as adding test result reporting.
I've attached the following patches. Hopefully they can be added to any
upcoming versions.

--
John Bayly
Systems Administrator

16 Wornal Park,
Menmarsh Road,
Worminghall,
Bucks.
HP18 9JX

T: +44 (0)1844 337 326 (Direct)
M: +44 (0)7787 727 934
F: +44 (0)1844 337 337
E: john.bayly at tipstrade.net

E-Mail Disclaimer

Whilst TipsTrade Ltd. believes that the information is correct at the
date of this e-mail, no warranty or representation is given to this effect
and no responsibility can be accepted by TipsTrade Ltd. to any end users
for any action taken on the basis of the information.

The information contained in this electronic transmission is strictly
confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is  intended solely for the
addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please treat our information in
confidence, as you would expect us to treat yours.

E-mail is an inherently insecure form of communication and we do not accept
liability for any unintentional damage caused to a recipient's system by
this e-mail message and/or its attachments or for any unauthorised access to
or interference with this e-mail that may occur.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the Systems
Manager: mailman at tipstrade.net