[Nut-upsdev] NUT Windows port

Frédéric Bohé fredericbohe at eaton.com
Mon Oct 18 13:54:45 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have just created a new branch concerning the porting of NUT to
Windows.
It is currently only in a "preversion for investigation" state. So do
not expect too much if you manage to compile it (It is meant to be
compiled with MinGW in a MSYS environment).
Right now, I have managed to run upsd.exe communicating with
dummy-ups.exe, netxml-ups.exe and usbhid-ups.exe drivers, and upsc.exe
successfully get ups data from upsd.exe. Serial part of NUT still need
serious porting effort before compiling, so use --without-serial with
configure.
As we are in investigation phase, we will be happy to read your feedback
about this.

Regards,

Frederic Bohe