[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r2578 - in branches/windows_port: clients common drivers include server

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 15:31:04 UTC 2010

2010/10/18 Arjen de Korte

> Frederic,
>
> Instead of adding '/c/MinGW/lib/libws2_32.a' to Makefile.am, I think it
> would be better to add this to the system wide LDFLAGS (or LIBS). Otherwise
> these changes will break compilation on non-Windows systems.

setting NETLIBS in configure.in, and generalising it's use throughout
Makefile.am might be the best option.
iirc, we created this one for that, though I've not gone through the svn /
changelog history to confirm.

this is part of the things that will get rewritten / optimized once all
possible show stoppers have been addressed.
the good point is that it's now underway ^_^

cheers,