[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r2610 - branches/silent_build

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 11:12:52 UTC 2010

On Oct 25, 2010, at 3:25 AM, Arjen de Korte wrote:

> Citeren Arnaud Quette <aquette at alioth.debian.org>:
>
>> Log:
>> Optionaly enable silent build rules, using AM_SILENT_RULES, only if
>> it's supported (requires automake 1.11)
>
> Why do we need a new branch for this? As far as I can see, only the
> below lines are really needed

Since a number of the other Buildbot slaves were breaking in
interesting ways, I asked Arnaud to put that change on a branch to
keep things separate. Merging that branch back in shouldn't be a
problem.

We might want to keep the silent option off for Buildbot compilation
because it hides a lot of the flags - that might make it harder to
figure out things like the "overlinking" problem.