[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r2620 - trunk/drivers

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Wed Oct 27 08:39:37 UTC 2010

Citeren Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev op gmail.com>:

> since we're using svn logs to generate the ChangeLog, I went on the server
> to modify this empty log msg with "Fix compilation warnings".

Yeah, I forgot to add a description here. Sorry about that...

You may have noticed I'm in the process of fixing all compilation
warnings I see on the openSUSE buildbot (which are quite a few). Most
of the 'easy' ones are now fixed, the majority of the remaining ones
require more attention.

Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)