[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r2620 - trunk/drivers

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 08:57:41 UTC 2010

2010/10/27 Arjen de Korte

> Citeren Arnaud Quette
>

>  since we're using svn logs to generate the ChangeLog, I went on the server
>> to modify this empty log msg with "Fix compilation warnings".
>>

> Yeah, I forgot to add a description here. Sorry about that...

no problem. the only thing is that we have to take care of that since it's
now used for the ChangeLog.
and we have to jump on the server to fix it too...

> You may have noticed I'm in the process of fixing all compilation warnings
> I see on the openSUSE buildbot (which are quite a few). Most of the 'easy'
> ones are now fixed, the majority of the remaining ones require more
> attention.

indeed, and that's perfectly in line with the final 2.6.0 round.
we are finalizing the AsciiDoc branch with Charles, and the merge should
happen within a week.
do you have anything else in mind that needs to get into 2.6.0?

btw, once 2.6.0 is out, when you have a bit of time, I'd like to hear your
thoughts on the static code checking ;-)

cheers,