[Nut-upsdev] megatec driver support "Numeric Digital 3000 sw"

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 21:14:43 UTC 2011

Hi Petr,

2011/4/15 <petr at kubanek.net>

> Hi,
>
> I am not sure if you are the list to hit with this,

right, this (report guidelines) has been a long sitting item on my TODO!
you've been the final trigger and it's now fixed:
http://www.networkupstools.org/stable-hcl.html#footnotes

feedback welcome.

but NUT's megatec
> driver support ours "Numeric Digital 3000 sw" UPS - at least that's
> what it claims on front- at the Watcher telescope at Boyden
> Observatory / RSA. I wasn't able to find manufacturer, but it looks
> Numeric is some existing UPS factory. I did not receive any informations
> from manufacturer, so I believ the support status shuld be level 2 or 3
> (based on (fragments) of publicly available protocol).
>
> Can you please add this to NUT compatibility list? Or send me who to
> bug with this? Battvolt needs to be set, I hope to have them available
> after some tests, but it is running and working.

thanks for your report.
first, megatec has been replaced by the blazer driver family.
so prefer to use it for your setup.

for the rest, please refer to the above new procedure.

cheers,
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://powerquality.eaton.com