[Nut-upsdev] PowerWalker UPS

Jörg Bous j.bous at bluewalker.de
Thu Dec 1 15:28:16 UTC 2011

Dear Nut-UPSdev Team,

First of all I would like to appreciate the great job you are doing.
Your work is very important and helpful for all UPS users.

I found that you show compatibility with blazer_ser and blazer_usb for six of our models.
Please inform me how we can make it happen that all our models become compatible?

Who from your team added the compatibility with PowerWalker VI 850 LCD?

Last question: Is there any way to make it happen that our products become compatible with the usbhid_ups module?

Please inform me
Best regards

Jörg Bous
Business Development Manager

BlueWalker GmbH
Martin-Buber-Strasse 12, 41470 Neuss, Germany

Email:   j.bous at bluewalker.de<mailto:j.bous at bluewalker.de>
Phone: +49 (0) 2137 929874
Mobile :+49 (0) 176 56440392
Fax:     +49 (0) 2137 - 7873925
Skype : j.bous / MSN: j.bous at hotmail.de<mailto:j.bous at hotmail.de> / ICQ: 600296195
Web:    www.bluewalker.de<http://www.bluewalker.de/> & www.powerwalker.com<http://www.powerwalker.com/>
Follow us on Twitter : http://twitter.com/PowerWalker_UPS
________________________________
[cid:image001.png at 01CCB045.14BD3D00]<http://www.bluewalker.de/>

[cid:image002.png at 01CCB045.14BD3D00]<http://www.powerwalker.com/>

Phone: +49 (0)2137 - 929873
Fax:     +49 (0)2137 - 7873925

Geschäftsführer: David Tong
Amtsgericht Neuss - HRB 16174

WEEE-Reg-#:  DE 899 494 39
VAT-#:           DE 814 100 462

Diese E-Mail könnte vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind (oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben), informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser E-Mail sind nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.