[Nut-upsdev] 1350PFCLCD Boost and Overload info

Ariel asnutups at dsgml.com
Wed Dec 28 08:58:56 UTC 2011

3 feature requests for the Cyber Power 1350PFCLCD.

Can you include:

In the output from the driver?

The first one says if the UPS is using AVR (active voltage regulation) to
increase the voltage. The official driver calls it "Line Interaction".

Can you multiply:

With

To show load in watts?

And finally I have:

And I don't don't why it's showing such a high voltage. One time it showed
142 volts.

I guess without being able to tell you the scaling there isn't much you
can do. (Although I think it's 1.15 - coincidentally the same scale as 12
volts to 13.8 volts for a lead acid battery - I wonder if there is a
firmware bug that is scaling the wrong value, since my battery voltage
reading is 1.15 too low.)

 	-Ariel