[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r2804 - in branches/ssl-nss-port: clients server

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Mon Jan 10 21:11:44 UTC 2011

Citeren EmilienKia op Eaton.com:

>  - netssl.c provides some configuration function, one per directive,
> CERTREQUEST argument parsing is done in
> conf.c:parse_upsd_conf_args() and the dedicated nss configuration
> function is called with the corresponding value (IMHO best way
> because best decoupling between human readable configuration
> directive and functional storage) ?

I see no benefit in using human readable directives over a numeric one
here. We do the latter in many more locations and if chosen wisely,
will offer more flexibility. So instead of checking for NO, REQUEST or
REQUIRE, just call the levels 0, 1 and 2. It saves you from
interpreting the string value in conf.c (what I really intended to say
here, it should not validate input values).

Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)