[Nut-upsdev] End of NSS port

EmilienKia at Eaton.com EmilienKia at Eaton.com
Fri Jan 21 12:14:17 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce that NSS port of NUT is finished.
Port is fully functionnal (same functionnalities as openssl, and a
not-activated-by-default client certificate validation function) and
successfully tested by myself (external tests are pending, Frederic Bohe
is planned for)  with a test matrix which will be uploaded to the web
site soon (by Arnaud), tested functionnality by functionnality in each
installation context (no ssl, openssl and nss) and in interoperability
context (no ssl/openssl, no ssl/nss, openssl/nss).

Due to my "not-well" english, probably that a pass must be done on
documentation and error messages by better english-speaking.

I was happy to work on a such subject on a FOSS like nut.

So long, folks.

Emilien