[Nut-upsdev] [RFC apcsmart V3 18/18] drivers/apcsmart: use STAT_INSTCMD_{HANDLED, FAILED} for sdcmd_*()

Arjen de Korte nut+devel at de-korte.org
Sun Mar 6 17:38:27 UTC 2011

Citeren Michal Soltys <soltys op ziu.info>:

> As we want the user to be able do issue all shutdown methods manually,
> adjust sdcmd_*() to use STAT_INSTCMD_{HANDLED,FAILED}, so they can
> be used directly.

The above is a good idea.

> Also minor text corrections, and APC specific command renames.

This isn't. You really should stick to the existing set of commands
and try to map the APC specific commands to existing ones. If you
think this is not possible, this should first be discussed here before
we will add them.

Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)