[Nut-upsdev] [nut-commits] svn commit r2940 - in branches/windows_port/scripts/Windows/Installer

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 17:04:07 UTC 2011

Guys,

as discussed with Fred and Praveen, I strongly disagree with storing binary
blobs in the SVN, even (more) if it's (just) for packaging Windows!

@Fred and Praveen: please revert r2940.
Just commit:
- the packaging recipe needed for WIX
- resources that can't be obtained or generated another way.

For libusb and other .dll deps, these should be satisfied by the build
system, and extracted from there.
so a procedure to setup this build system + some completion to the build
script should be sufficient (for buildbot or anybody wanting to generate
packages).

Finally, what are these .ibd files?

As a side note, we may even want in the future to convert .ico from .png or
whatever standard format we already for the same pictures.
This can for example be achieved using Image Magik.

cheers,
Arnaud