[Nut-upsdev] 'Alioth' status update

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Wed May 25 14:25:10 UTC 2011

Hi fellows,

Stephen Gran schrieb am 22.05.2011 12:27:
> > Some bits of the infrastructure are still being bolted back together,
> > and we expect to send further status updates as they happen.

My (NUT) team and myself would also be interested in certificate / CA (
ca.debian.org) information, and future consideration.
Ie, are we still in a transition period for certificates ?
will we be using a valid / trusted root CA in the future or keep the
situation as is?

keep up your good work, and don't hesitate to drop me a mail if you feel the
power protection also need an upgrade (Alioth was protected by Eaton
provided UPS, that may not have moved...)

cheers,
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://powerquality.eaton.com