[Nut-upsdev] buildbot stopped polling SVN

Arnaud Quette aquette.dev at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 12:28:49 UTC 2011

2011/10/12 Charles Lepple <clepple at gmail.com>:
> On Oct 12, 2011, at 4:11 AM, clepple+buildbot at ghz.cc wrote:
>
>> The Buildbot has detected a new failure of Solaris-intel on Network UPS
>> Tools.
>> Full details are available at:
>>
>> http://buildbot.networkupstools.org/public/nut/builders/Solaris-intel/builds/133
>
> I should mention that this latest round of buildbot failure emails is
> misleading - the SVNPoller process wedged itself at the end of September,
> and so buildbot didn't test any of the commits between r3273 and r3260.
> Later, I'll find which commit actually broke the build.

I've however made a dumb thing with r3272, by declaring the deps on
ups-html.txt (static version of the HCL, for non Javascript enabled
browsers), but not the rule to generate it at dist time.
though it's fine for a "make website", it's also needed for the user
manual (Appendix D).

Fix underway...

cheers,
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://powerquality.eaton.com