[Nut-upsdev] Scheduling 2.6.2 release (was: on Ubuntu Developer Summit (Oneiric), NUT and 2.8.0)

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 12:06:11 UTC 2011

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 7:36 AM, Arnaud Quette <aquette.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I'm scheduling a 2.6.2 release for max. September 15.
>
> The content will be lighter than first expected with 2.8.0 (see below).
> This includes the current trunk plus:
> - merge the nut-scanner branch,
> - some snmp-ups improvements (sysOID matching for init stage) and some more
> MIBs,
> - a first complete version of the nut-ipmipsu driver,
> - the new jNut Java binding,
> - preliminary support of systemd integration.
>
> So if you have any patch that should be in 2.6.2, raise your hand...

One minor thing: the @author tags in the javadoc comments should
probably have the angle brackets around the email address escaped as
"<" and ">", or the email address should be dropped. At least
the version of javadoc on my system is treating the email address like
an HTML tag.

Other than that, let me know if you want help merging the nut-scanner branch.

--
- Charles Lepple