[Nut-upsdev] reposurgeon and svn:ignore on a newly added directory

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 02:38:10 UTC 2012

On Apr 12, 2012, at 11:18 PM, Charles Lepple wrote:

> There's some logic in the SD_ADD case that I don't completely grok at this late hour, so I haven't attempted a patch yet. If you would like me to take a stab at it, let me know how what would be least intrusive. I'm thinking that the property stuff moves up to where SD_ADD is, in a check for SD_ADD || SD_CHANGE, then move the svn_nobranch logic into an 'if' statement one level down from that.

I started to look into this, and noticed the 'compare' rule in the Makefile in nut-conversion. I just pushed a commit to the cfl-mods branch to compare .gitignore with what git-svn creates, and I ran across another corner case where it looks like .gitignore files are not being deleted after a directory is deleted.

I'm not entirely sure what's going on with scripts/python/module/PyNUTClient.py or scripts/udev/nut-usbups.hotplug.in in the attached diff, though.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail