[Nut-upsdev] Problem with detecting "Mustek PowerMust 2000VA"

Vladimir Micovic vladimir at micovic.com
Mon Jan 2 19:36:40 UTC 2012

Huh, thank you for your help but i think that alone cannot recompile
kernel, if  you give me some tips i will try.
I was recompile but only for adding NIC driver and that was on
slackware, this srv. is on centos.
Because i don`t have nothing on that box except samba and 4 disk in raid
i think that i can handle my self with little help from you.
Do you want to help me via some messenger or join.me or to continue here
via email?

tnx.