[Nut-upsdev] Public reposurgeon repo

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 13:28:57 UTC 2012

On Jan 18, 2012, at 3:50 AM, Eric S. Raymond wrote:

> There is now a public reposurgeon repository at:
>
> git at gitorious.org:reposurgeon/reposurgeon.git

For those without a gitorious account, I think the URL is git://gitorious.org/reposurgeon/reposurgeon.git

> I've tagged 2.0pre9 there, for two purposes:
>
> * Charles can verify that I've solved the missing-files problem.

Will do. Still cloning the reposurgeon repository - are there large files checked in? (65 MB downloaded, and only 30% done.)

I will keep looking for the merge points tonight.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail