[Nut-upsdev] Driver for Socomec ITyS UPS (2000VA)

Sandi Romih romihs.forums at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 08:40:47 UTC 2013

Hello,

Thanks for the response.

I was also concerned about that restriction.
One can download the specification for the protocol which lists all the
parameters that can be obtained from the UPS.

I guess there is a reason why theses UPS's are not supported.
I will look into the option of changing my UPS, and getting something that
is better supported.

Regards

Sandi