[Nut-upsdev] Small fixes needed for Riello driver

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 12:29:42 UTC 2013

On Jul 5, 2013, at 4:54 AM, Elio Parisi wrote:

> Sorry... but don't understand the first point.
>
> found* and wait_packet are boolean and so (there isn't a standard Boolean type) uint8_t.
>
> Is this correct?

Either one works, but I think there was some confusion since the rest of the changes were simply changing the type name, rather than changing to a type of a different size.

Also, the [u]intX_t types are really meant for when you need an exact size, such as the bytes coming back from an UPS.

It's probably not much of an issue since it isn't performance-critical code, and you said it has been tested. We're just trying to make sure that others can easily understand what is happening in the code if they need to fix something later.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail