[Nut-upsdev] Question on support for Upsonic Commercial UPS CXR 2000 - 2000VA/1200W - Rack/Tower on Freebsd 9.1.

Chris Duffy cjd at small-tree.com
Tue Feb 4 02:05:52 UTC 2014

Thx for the info Charles.

Here is what I am seeing from
'usbconfig list'

ugen0.1: <EHCI root HUB Intel> at usbus0, cfg=0 md=HOST spd=HIGH
(480Mbps) pwr=SAVE
ugen1.1: <EHCI root HUB Intel> at usbus1, cfg=0 md=HOST spd=HIGH
(480Mbps) pwr=SAVE
ugen0.2: <product 0x0024 vendor 0x8087> at usbus0, cfg=0 md=HOST
spd=HIGH (480Mbps) pwr=SAVE
ugen1.2: <product 0x0024 vendor 0x8087> at usbus1, cfg=0 md=HOST
spd=HIGH (480Mbps) pwr=SAVE
ugen0.3: <Hermon USB hidmouse Device Winbond Electronics Corp> at
usbus0, cfg=0 md=HOST spd=FULL (12Mbps) pwr=ON
ugen1.3: <USB UPS PPC> at usbus1, cfg=0 md=HOST spd=LOW (1.5Mbps) pwr=ON

The last line I guess is key.

I did try all the diff combinations from the chart below
to no avail.....

and they are using a USB cable/port.....

Thx for any leads.

Chris