[Nut-upsdev] Question on support for Upsonic Commercial UPS CXR 2000 - 2000VA/1200W - Rack/Tower on Freebsd 9.1.

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 00:43:06 UTC 2014

On Feb 5, 2014, at 10:12 AM, Chris Duffy wrote:

> However, we are using NUT 2.6.5.
>
> Are we missing something by running 2.6.5 rather then
> 2.7.1?  If so, I can build/install 2.7.1.

Well, 2.6.5 is from August 2012, so it's not the newest. And eventually, we would like people to switch to the shiny new nutdrv_qx driver which is in 2.7.1. But I'm pretty much guessing here until I see the logs from starting up the driver. For now, let's get the log messages from the 2.6.5 driver, and figure out whether it's something that has definitely been fixed in later versions, or if we need to go to something post-2.7.1 from Git.

Please run this:

   /usr/local/libexec/nut/blazer_usb -a UPSonic -u root -D

and send the output back to the list.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail