[Nut-upsdev] POWERCOM HID USB controller update

Morozov Alexey morozov at pcm.ru
Fri Jul 25 11:29:55 UTC 2014

Dear Sirs,
First of all I would like to thank you for support PCM product in your project.

Kindly please be informed that POWERCOM launch new USB-controller with productID 0X04. Updated USB-controller compatible with previous version which supported by your usbhid-ups driver. There is added some command and changed idProduct. Vendor ID stay the same 0X0d9f without changes.
Detailed information regarding new POWERCOM communication protocol you could download via link https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15111856/PCM_communication.rar

If you need any additional information to keep compatibility with PCM product don't hesitate to contact us.
Sincerely yours
--
Alexey Morozov
distribution manager