[Nut-upsdev] R: New version of riello driver

Elio Parisi E.Parisi at riello-ups.com
Wed Oct 22 07:54:52 UTC 2014

Hi Charles,

I see the issue but I don't be able to reproduce it on the Debian SID.

The steps I followed are:

	-	start from debian wheezy;
	-	upgrade to debian testing;
	-	upgrade to debian sid;
	- 	in debian sid test nut with riello_usb driver;

In this situation there are no trace of error (claim interface) in /var/log/syslog at the
moment of attach of cypress usb or at the moment of driver riello_usb start.

So, could you tell me how I reproduce the problem?