[Nut-upsdev] POWERCOM HID USB controller update

Khokhlov Artem khokhlov.a at pcm.ru
Mon Sep 15 09:02:21 UTC 2014

Dear Sirs,

We appreciate your support and cooperation.

Can you please kindly add our new USB-controller with productID 0X04 to NUT compatible list. Updated USB-controller compatible with previous version which is supported by your usbhid-ups driver.

Detailed information regarding new POWERCOM communication protocol you could download via link https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15111856/PCM_communication.rar

If you need any additional information or any kind of support, please contact us.

Best Regards,

Artem Khokhlov

[PCM_Logo]