[Nut-upsdev] CENTOS 6.6 NUT RPM BUILD ISSUES

Eric Cobb Eric_Cobb at tripplite.com
Mon Apr 6 17:58:25 UTC 2015

That worked out just fine. What I am currently running into are conditions where I am getting the following error that I figured I would share.

Error:
libusb_get_interrupt() returned 0 instead of 8 while sending 3a 4d b2 0d 00 00 00 00 '.M......'

Conditions: upsdrvctl start via Init Script at Boottime.  If I run the init script after boot, I do not receive this error.

Eric Cobb
ekcobb at tripplite.com