[Nut-upsdev] Roadmap to 2.7.3

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 13:09:02 UTC 2015

On Apr 13, 2015, at 4:28 AM, Arnaud Quette <arnaud.quette at gmail.com> wrote:

> cool (bis), I'll check over the day to complete as per my latest merges and possibly (if time permits) to publish 2.7.3.

We should probably add a release checklist to the developer documentation, but for now:

• update version to 2.7.3 in nut/configure.ac
• create a GPG-signed tag v2.7.3
• make dist
• maybe update nut/configure.ac version to 2.7.3.1 or .5?
• push commits and tag
• update nut/ and ddl/ submodules in nut-website/ (this should update the website's version as well)
• add download hashes for tarball

After the new version is tagged, I'll update my Ubuntu PPA.

--
Charles Lepple
clepple at gmail