[Nut-upsdev] 答复: How to upload new ups driver to NUT

魏伟(bluefish_wei) bluefish_wei at voltronicpower.com.cn
Thu Apr 23 00:57:46 UTC 2015

Dear Hyouko,

	Thank you very much !

Best regards,
Bluefish
-----邮件原件-----
发件人: hyouko at gmail.com [mailto:hyouko at gmail.com]
发送时间: 2015年4月23日 7:25
收件人: 魏伟(bluefish_wei)
抄送: nut-upsdev at lists.alioth.debian.org
主题: Re: [Nut-upsdev] How to upload new ups driver to NUT

>     Can anyone tell me how to upload new ups driver to NUT website ?

You can either open a pull request/create a new issue on GitHub [1] or
send a gzipped patch to this list.
A quick read of the developer guide [2] should make it easier to get
the code merged faster and to avoid possible problems.

Also, documenting the protocol behind your driver [3] goes a long way
in making it easier for others to support it and effectively extends
its life.

As we are here, since you appear to be working for Voltronic Power,
I'd like to take the chance to ask if it's possible for you to release
(and give us permission to redistribuite) the protocols adopted by
your various devices (present and past): we have already done some
work [4] and support for P15/P16/P30/P34/P35/P36 protocols is under
way, too.. but we still lack some information and, obviously, knowing
the protocols in full directly from the manufacturer would be a lot
better (not to mention the huge amount of time I would save in reverse
engineering...).

[1] https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/
[2] http://www.networkupstools.org/docs/developer-guide.chunked/index.html
[3] http://www.networkupstools.org/ups-protocols.html