[Nut-upsdev] [Nut-upsuser] Nut-2.7.3 & gcc-3.3.6

Sergey Talchuk tals1975 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 10:00:24 UTC 2015

Hello Arnaud,

Thanks for your reply!

I have an embedded system:
linux kernel 2.4.28
uGlibc 0.9.27
The build env. (GPL) contains /usr/include/c++/3.3.6 and there is NO stl
presented.
Even if I build g++ with STL it is not that easy to update it on the target
system because of the read-only fs (ROM).
Installing NUT on the HDD I just extend some features on the device. But
the system libraries can't be changed, unfortunately...

So, that is the reason I removed it from the makefile. It looks like this
is just my specific case.

Thank you,
Sergey