[Nut-upsdev] libusb_get_string: invalid argument (other usbhid-ups users, please test)

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 13:27:43 UTC 2015

Greg,

I think I fixed it. Thanks for your patience.

https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/pull/213

Diffs: https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/compare/usbhid_ups_input_vs_feature

If anyone else can test usbhid-ups against their hardware before I merge this to master, I would appreciate it. I tried my MGE UPS on a Linux box as well, and it does not get interrupt events there, either.

- Charles Lepple