[Nut-upsdev] New sub-driver submission process timeframe?

Rob Groner rgroner at RTD.com
Mon Mar 9 18:02:22 UTC 2015

This doesn't seem to be my day for getting things to work right....

The most obvious place I could find to change the version number was near the top:

AC_INIT(nut, 2.7.2)

I changed to AC_INIT(nut, 2.7.2_RTD)

However, I cannot find "autogren.sh" anywhere, whether in the nut dir or as a system executable.  I also tried "autogen.sh" in case that was a typo...no luck.

Sincerely,
Rob Groner