[Nut-upsdev] Roadmap to 2.7.3

Arnaud Quette arnaud.quette at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 11:47:55 UTC 2015

> On Mar 19, 2015, at 2:00 PM, Arnaud Quette <arnaud.quette at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> So is everything good to go from your PoV Charles?
>

> Yes, except if we aren't going to fix the NSS SSL issue for this release,
> we should do two things before releasing:

I'm still considering that, trying to get (corporate) some help from
Emilien... coffee scheduled in few minutes.

> • Add a note to UPGRADING explaining the problem and the -D workaround
> • Branch and plan to release 2.7.3.1 (or similar) once we fix it

sounds like a plan... I'll try to push more over the day.
Let's rediscuss over the week-end,

cheers,
Arno
--
Eaton Data Center Automation - Opensource Leader
NUT (Network UPS Tools) Project Leader - http://www.networkupstools.org