[Nut-upsdev] [HCL] POWERCOM PCM SPD-1000U

Alexander Borisov strelok79 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 12:44:16 UTC 2016

Hello !

Could you be so kind to hint me about supporting Powercom PCM SPD-1000U by
nut ?

I didn't find this model in your HCL. Do you have plans for adding this
model in your HCL or maybe I can use some similar driver ?

I tried to connect my SPD-1000U with FreeNAS using another drivers for
Powercom from HCL, that use nut, but without success, seems because it's
not in HCL.

Some output from CLI:

[root at freenas] /var/spool/lock# upsc -L
Error: Connection failure: Connection refused
[root at freenas] /var/spool/lock# upsc -c ups
Error: Connection failure: Connection refused

With Best Regards,
Alex.