[Nut-upsdev] CyberPower SX650G no driver.

Raymond Day raymondday at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 30 10:02:43 UTC 2016

I went to the link to test the power off if the battery gets to low. Here is what I got on the command line.

root at odroid-u2:/etc/nut# /usr/local/ups/bin/upsdrvctl -t shutdown
-bash: /usr/local/ups/bin/upsdrvctl: No such file or directory
root at odroid-u2:/etc/nut# find / -name upsdrvctl
/sbin/upsdrvctl
^C
root at odroid-u2:/etc/nut# /sbin/upsdrvctl -t shutdown
Network UPS Tools - UPS driver controller 2.6.4
*** Testing mode: not calling exec/kill
   0.000000
If you're not a NUT core developer, chances are that you're told to enable debugging
to see why a driver isn't working for you. We're sorry for the confusion, but this is
the 'upsdrvctl' wrapper, not the driver you're interested in.

Below you'll find one or more lines starting with 'exec:' followed by an absolute
path to the driver binary and some command line option. This is what the driver
starts and you need to copy and paste that line and append the debug flags to that
line (less the 'exec:' prefix).

   0.007145     Shutdown UPS: serverups
   0.007618     exec:  /lib/nut/usbhid-ups -a serverups -k
root at odroid-u2:/etc/nut#

So I guess it's saying it will not work but to copy and paste some place the line at the end. It that right? If so what file do I copy and paste it in?

-Raymond Day