[Nut-upsdev] Tripplite Smart Int 1000 - wrong numbers

tuharsky at misbb.sk tuharsky at misbb.sk
Sun Oct 8 20:34:35 UTC 2017

Thank You for You reply, Charles

Dňa 07.10.2017 o 14:30 Charles Lepple napísal(a):
> Is the "lan4.1" cable different from this one?
> http://networkupstools.org/cables.html#_tripp_lite

Yes, it is different. The correct cable for this interface version looks
like this:
http://pinouts.ru/UPS/tripplite_smartpro_cable_pinout.shtml
> Are you comfortable with rebuilding the drivers?
>
> I think the best thing might be to see if your UPS responds to the same protocol query command that is used in tripplite_usb:

Seems that it could help tripplite tree as such... Charles, well, I'm
not a programmer, but if You send me instructions and/or howto, I'll try
my best.

I have Debian 9 so please decide, whether it would suffice to use the
distributional source packages or whether build from "raw" upstream
source, and instruct me accordingly.

Peter