[Nut-upsdev] Patch for phoenixcontact modbus driver

Spiros Ioannou sivann at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 06:40:25 UTC 2017

Hi Charles,
keep the original email, sivann at inaccess.com Thank you.

For the tags, what you say is true about the delay of the official repos,
but more frequent tagging would
1) help unofficial repos
2) help us to create our own packages (complicates versioning if you don't
tag)
3) would allow us to create a RHEL ticket and ask for a repo upgrade (the
do comply most of the time).

I'm of course for better quality and not upgrading without reason, but 2yr
is probably long and has the burden custom-tag versions which may fail to
upgrade. You could also create a "stable" branch.

Kind Regards,
-Spiros