[Nut-upsdev] Corrected Link: USB Usage Tables for HID on https://networkupstools.org/ups-protocols.html

Charles Lepple clepple at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 01:08:30 GMT 2018

On Dec 19, 2018, at 10:52 AM, Clement B. Edgar III <cb at cbedgar.com> wrote:

> I hope this feedback will be helpful.
>
> In the developers documentation on networkupstools.org, there is broken link to a helpful document on usb.org.  I have tracked down the new location.  If you could please update the link, so visitors could find their information more quickly.

Thanks for the detailed update! I just ran across this the other day, but did not click through to see the causewaynow error.

https://github.com/networkupstools/nut-website/issues/20 <https://github.com/networkupstools/nut-website/issues/20>

The trick will be updating just that one page on the website without breaking other pages.