[Nut-upsdev] Does Cyberpower BR1000ELCD work?

Mike Ricketts mike at earth.li
Mon Dec 28 15:01:12 GMT 2020

Hi

I am considering buying a Cyberpower BR1000ELCD UPS.

https://www.cyberpower.com/uk/en/product/series/brics_lcd

It does not appear on the HCL, but other Cyberpower USB models do.

The specs claim it has a HID-compliant USB interface (although who knows
how "compliant" that is...)

I've found that https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/issues/552 was
opened to add it to the HCL, but it hasn't been added.  Does anyone know
if it was not added because it doesn't work, or just that nobody got
around to it?

If it is thought to work, I'm happy to do whatever testing is needed to
get it added to the HCL - just don't want to buy it and then find it is
known to not work for some reason.

--
Mike