[Nut-upsdev] Legrand UPS drivers

Stefano PONGILUPPI stefano.pongiluppi at legrand.com
Thu Jun 11 08:40:50 BST 2020

Good morning,

my name is Stefano Pongiluppi and I'm a Legrand marketing manager, specialized in UPS management systems.

About two years ago, my ex colleague Gabriele Taormina, that was in touch with Daniele Pezzini, sent to you the drivers for Legrand UPS (a copy of them are in attachment), but I see that these drivers are not yet included in the Master branch of the NUT project.

Could you please explain if there is any problem?

Kind Regards,
Stefano PONGILUPPI
Marketing Manager UPS
Legrand Electrical Infrastructures BU
Phone : +39 0522 207039
Mobile: +39 366 6290924
FAX      : +39 0522 207005
Address: Via Rodano,1 Reggio Emilia 42124 IT
E-mail: stefano.pongiluppi at legrand.com
WebSite: www.ups.legrand.com
WebSite: www.legrand.com

Ce message, ainsi que tous les fichiers joints à ce message, peuvent contenir des informations sensibles et/ ou confidentielles ne devant pas être divulguées. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce message (ou que vous recevez ce message par erreur), nous vous remercions de le notifier immédiatement à son expéditeur, et de détruire ce message. Toute copie, divulgation, modification, utilisation ou diffusion, non autorisée, directe ou indirecte, de tout ou partie de ce message, est strictement interdite.

This e-mail, and any document attached hereby, may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized, direct or indirect, copying, disclosure, distribution or other use of the material or parts thereof is strictly forbidden.