[Nut-upsdev] Add support for Ablerex Dk+ #979

Jim Klimov jimklimov at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 15:31:36 GMT 2021

In the ups.conf section for the device driver, "user or NAS" can specify
the "vendorid" and "productid" options (required if "subdriver" is
specified and not guessed).

This allows users to pick an existing driver that best supports their
device.

In other news, a recent iteration of the Ablerex subdriver in PR #1035 is
heading toward getting merged; a final test on hardware (after fixing
issues highlighted by CI) would be beneficial however.

Jim