[Nut-upsdev] LibUSB-1.0+0.1 testing wanted, NUT 2.7.5 pending

Jim Klimov jimklimov at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 11:08:19 GMT 2021

Good question. "No" actually; this testing session is intended for local
builds against various versions of whatever (generations of libusb in
particular) a system has (some OSes serve both generations and can try
several builds). Many target OSes have no support for deb or rpm and are
not linux ;)

And it may be that bugs would get exposed, fixed in the branch and
rebuilt/retested by willing collaborators.

Jim