[Nut-upsdev] R: [HCL] <EPYC> <UPS> supported by <usbhid-ups -Cyber Power>

Marika Rigon marika.rigon at gtec-power.eu
Thu Jul 15 09:00:00 BST 2021

Good morning Roger,

Here is an example of NUT command test screenshot for City800(QUANTUM). Is this what you need?
If yes, we will send the same command test screenshot for NEON, QUANTUM, ION and TETRYS.
We should only pick one model form each series to do the test, right?
Example: Is enough for NEON series (650 VA, 850 VA, 1000 VA) to send you only the NUT commands of NEON 650 VA?

Looking forward to your reply, thanks.

Marika Rigon
Marketing Department