[Nut-upsdev] Re(2): [HCL]<Manufacturer>Powercom<Device>all ups<driver>usbhid-ups

dinow dinow at upspowercom.com.tw
Thu Oct 21 03:34:15 BST 2021

Good Day Ted & Jim

AA. Yes

==> Thanks your corrections and we hope nut to keep the old documents

==> Is it okay to change the representation as below Powercom list from https://networkupstools.org/ups-protocols.html
USB information for old BNT series
USB information for old IMPERIAL series
USB information for old SKP series
USB information for old WOW series
USB information for All Powercom UPS series (https://www.upspowercom.com/ftp/PCM-USB-Protocol.pdf)

BB. Big thanks for all your professional corrections and assistance

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to inform us
Sincerely yours truly, Oct. 21th
Dinow Hsieh