[Nut-upsdev] NUT Driver for Voltronic UPS Apex800

Roger Price roger at rogerprice.org
Fri Jan 14 11:04:19 GMT 2022

On Wed, 12 Jan 2022, Alexander wrote:

> I have not received a response since December 30, so I duplicate the original
> message. Please confirm that you have received this email.

Hello Alexander, Yes, we have received your messages as you can see in the
archives at https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/nut-upsdev/

> I represent Enfall LLC, our company profile is niche systems integrator for
> the supply of power equipment, including UPS.
>
> The manufacturer Voltronic has an Apex800 UPS model. To supply this UPS to the
> customer, we should first ensure the compatibility of this UPS model with the
> NUT monitoring system.
> 1. Please clarify whether it is technically possible to modify the existing
> Voltronic driver for the Apex800 UPS and provide the ability to transfer all
> data from the UPS to NUT in accordance with the list above?
>
> 2. In what time frame is it possible to modify the driver?
>
> 3. How much does it cost to upgrade the driver?
>
> 4. What information and materials do you need to improve the driver for the
> Apex800, besides the protocol from Voltronic? We are ready to provide and
> receive everything needed from the manufacturer.

There may be a misunderstanding here. The NUT project is a community of
volunteers who work on the project's software.  The community answers
questions and offers support in its mailing lists but does not in itself
do paid consultancy.  Individual members of the project may also be
consultants but that is outside the project itself.

Best regards, Roger Price