[Nut-upsdev] a few build nits

Jim Klimov jimklimov+nut at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 11:15:32 BST 2022

As for the man page (re)builds, there might be a better way to handle that,
but de-facto there are two sets of target lists in docs/man/Makefile.am:
* man5_MANS (more for other numbers, other formats) that would build just
the pages needed for your drivers, developer features etc. requested by
configure script
* MAN_MANS and HTML_MANS that would build (and are used to check) all docs
there are for a format, regardless of whether you build a driver or daemon
for it today.

Of these, MAN_MANS are (usually) pre-built and dist'ed in the tarball, so a
build system is not required to have asciidoc to package NUT, and can use
pages from the tarball "as is".

But fair point, I'll add a `make all-man` in PR #1345 spawned to tune
builds to cover netbsd better :)