[Nut-upsdev] a few build nits

Jim Klimov jimklimov+nut at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 17:47:26 BST 2022

Should be all FOSS as far as dependencies go, just not all OSes package all
the pieces (and/or stuff nneded to build them easily).

And true, some use-cases are not as wide-spread as others, e.g. LLNL
libpowerman(ager) or to an extent NetXML from a decade or two of
Eaton-branded networked UPSes, or IPMI exposing blade chassis as an ePDU
for housed servers. But all code is open.