[Nut-upsdev] Fwd: [networkupstools/nut] Hide 'Init SSL without certificate database' message for upsc (PR #1662)

Edgar Fuß ef at math.uni-bonn.de
Fri Sep 16 19:21:20 BST 2022

I don't know whether the message would appear in my case, but I would be annoyed if someone tried to urge me to encrypt a connection that is only ever made on localhost (a packet filter blocking access from elsewhere).
So in case it would appear in my case, I would need an option to make it disappear (or I would probably patch it away locally).