[Nut-upsdev] GPIO as NUT driver interface?

Jim Klimov jimklimov+nut at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 20:33:34 GMT 2023

Thanks, looks promising.

Were there any changes to adelsystem sources? (Not on PC now to check
quickly).

Also `gpio` naming is too generic (might mean helpers to talk to gpio pins,
e.g. some code shareable by i2c or something of the sort). Does this handle
GPIO UPSes in general (e.g. helped by `rules` line arg), or more tightly
aimed at certain models like yours?

Style-wise, there's indeed a fair amount of clean-up desireable. Can you
post a PR with this (or improved) codebase, at least to claim a commit in
git history? :) A man page would be nice.

Jim