[Nut-upsdev] GPIO as NUT driver interface?

MODRIS BĒRZONIS modrisb at apollo.lv
Wed Feb 22 15:34:35 GMT 2023

Jim,

no, there are no changes in adelsystem.

Driver's implementation is based on libgpiod, assume this would be
natural to call driver gpio, i2c uses different library to communicate.
Yes, any UPS with open collector pins should work, configuration rules
will tune behavior needed for NUT.

Just created PR https://github.com/networkupstools/nut/pull/1855 .

Modris